Growing up in an immigrant family, I have learned the value of a strong work ethic and client relationships at a very young age. I had an early start working for my family’s building and remodeling business that naturally transitioned into a real estate career. Now with over 16 years of real estate experience coupled with a keen eye for construction and interior design, I remain passionate about my career.
• I was the spelling bee champ in 5th grade.
• I love being a soccer mom even though I am allergic to grass.
• I don’t like to go to bed with dirty feet.
My family-owned plumbing supply business taught me how important it is to be detailed in every single transaction. Graduating Cum Laude with an MBA from Notre Dame, I am exceptional in analyzing every aspect of a business transaction, while understanding client wants and needs. My love for real estate came after working with contractors and developers on various commercial and residential projects.
• My first name is really Lawrence.
• I fell out of a moving car and did not get a scratch.
• I’d love to go to a game in every baseball stadium.
Having my own retail store for 9 years has allowed me to learn every aspect of running a business - from analyzing market trends to exceptional client service. Utilizing my BS in Advertising, I use creative marketing strategies to promote a product. Due to an unsatisfactory experience with my first real estate purchase, I recognized the importance of a good real estate broker from start to finish.
• I’ve lived in 8 different cities during my childhood.
• I can pick up anything with chopsticks. Challenge me!
• In 7th grade, I’ve won an award in umbrella painting competition. My love for art and design still continues.
My corporate experience at a top global company gave me the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and cultures. This experience has provided me with valuable skills in order to serve my clients in a vast array of real estate transactions. Whether you are purchasing, selling or investing I believe real estate is one of the most personal decisions and biggest investments you make in your life. It is my passion and goal to guide all my clients through this exciting time!
• I have a fear of flying.
• love old mafia movies. Godfather, Goodfellas, Scarface, LOVE THEM ALL!!!
•I used to be a gymnast.